I’m conducting a poll of my own to see whether my data is consistent with national polling. In 2016 I correctly predicted the outcomes while the national polls were off by an average of more than 5%.
You may share this link with your friends, but please do not vote more than once. Thank you in advance.
It’s time for the annual controversy; was the American Revolution a ‘Just’ War according to traditional Christian dogma (best explained by Aquinas)?
My online poll, which ran for five days and received more than 1,000 entries from all 50 states, produced the following data:
- Among those who did not vote in 2016, 67% of them intend to vote for Trump. Only 11% chose Biden.
- Among those who voted for Trump in 2016, 97% intend to vote for him in 2020.
- Among those who voted for Clinton in 2016, 78% intend to vote for Biden in 2020.
- Among those who voted third party in 2016, 49% intend to vote for Trump and 11% intend to vote for Biden.
- 6% of black voters who say they voted for Clinton in 2016 intend to vote for Trump in 2020
- 8% of Latino voters who say they voted for Clinton in 2016 intend to vote for Trump in 2020
- 3% of white voters who say they voted for Clinton in 2016 intend to vote for Trump in 2020.
Among Republican voters, the top three issues they identified as their priorities:
- Ending abortion
- Federal Judicial appointments
- Reducing Taxes
- There is no indication of a lack of support for Trump among Republicans.
- There is considerable evidence that Trump will do better among minorities than he did in 2016
- There is some evidence of a lack of enthusiasm among Democrats for Biden.
- Polls showing a double-digit Biden advantage cannot be trusted. Either the pollsters are lying, the respondents are lying or the statistical weighting decisions (turnout expectations) are unrealistic.
- Polling in 2016 almost unanimously predicted a Hillary
I’m convinced the MSM is propping Biden up in order to make him appear inevitable and to weaken Trump. Help me prove the polls are manipulated by answering this short poll. It will only take you 60 seconds.