Skip to content
- Pray and fast for someone every day of Lent.
- When you shop, only buy those things you really need.
- Pray a rosary every day for someone who has hurt you.
- Say something nice to someone each day.
- Write a short letter to someone each day of lent. Express thanks for their friendship.
- Call someone you having’t talked to in a long time.
- Raise money for a worthy Catholic charity.
- Pray for your priests and Bishop each day.
- Take flowers, a meal or dessert to a neighbor in your neighborhood.
- Make a bag of snacks to keep in your car and give them to people who are begging for help.
- Cut salt from your food.
- Cut cream or sugar from your coffee.
- Pray in front of an abortion clinic for an hour a week.
- Visit a cemetary once a week and pray a rosary.
- Find something in your house you do not need or use and donate it to charity.
… Read the rest
- Searching for and Maintaining Peace, Phillipe
- This Tremendous Lover, Bouyer
- Preparing for Easter, howell
- The Ascent of Mount Carmel, by St. John of the Cross
- The Introduction to a Devout Life, by St. Francis de Sales
- The Story of a Soul, by St. Thérèse of Lisieux
- The Spiritual Castle, by St. Teresa of Avila
- The Soul of the Apostolate, by Abbot Chautard
- Christ: The Ideal of the Monk, by Abbot Marmion
- Preparation for Death, by St. Alphonsus de Liguori
- The Imitation of Christ, by Thomas a Kempis
- Transformation in Christ by Dr. Dietrich von Hildebrand
- The Mystery of the Crown of Thorns by a Passionist
- What Jesus Saw from the Cross by Fr. A.G. Sertillanges
- Meditations for Lent by St. Thomas Aquinas
- Lenten Sermons by Fr. Augustine Wirth
- A Lent in Earnest by Lucy Ellen Guernsey
- The Lenten Gospels for Daily Meditation During the Holy Season of Lent
- Pope St. Leo the Great’s Sermons on Lent
… Read the rest