In just one week, Trump guaranteed the Democrats will retake the House of Representatives in 2018, which means it is all but certain Trump will be impeached in 2019.
How did this happen?
- Trump betrayed fiscal conservatives by passing a budget Hillary Clinton would have boasted about.
- Trump betrayed social conservatives by using taxpayer funds to pay for abortions at Planned Parenthood.
- Trump funded sanctuary cities and their racist, violent sedition.
- Trump funded foreign corporate welfare a la the Ex-Im Bank.
- Trump saddled taxpayers with billions to fund his wall, rather than getting the Mexicans to pay for it, as he had promised.
Plus Trump fired his already-bad National Security Adviser this week and replaced him with an even-worse pro-war neo-con.
The Democrats will win the House in November, but Republicans will hold the Senate and Trump is still likely to win reelection in 2020, so long as:
- He doesn’t start any wars
- Unemployment remains at record lows
- He appoints Scalia types to SCOTUS, and
- The stock market continues to grow at 12% a year or more.